PERFECT BIVVY RANGE - Simply the best!
Hot Spot SI 2 Man Bivvy
The facelifting of the Hot Spot and Pro Zone 4 rib 1 and 2 man pramhood bivvies is extremely striking. The rear rib was lifted for more headroom. A thick, bowl-shaped groundsheet protecting our SI bivvies of uninvited intruders is new, too. The groundsheet has separate peg-clips and an integrated tension strap, making the setup much easier. All windows have a sewn-in mosquito net, a sewn-in clear window attached from the outside and a polyestercover which is attached with a clip-system. Additionally, the windows are protected with a lateral overhang.
The Hot Spot SI 2 Man Bivvy offers acres of space
EHMANNS Perfect Bivvies are characterized by the multitude af equipment included and their roominess. As all 2 man 4- rib bivvies of the SI series are identical, the optional overwraps can be switched!
- 6 oz. 210D polyester with taped seams and a hydrostatic head of up to 10.000 mm
- High strength 4-rib aluminium frame with 19 mm diameter made of 6061 T6 aluminium with rubber inlay
- Aluminium frame support system with GFK fastlock-clips for easy setup of the ribs
- Both way opening multifunctional door with clear window from the outside, with polyester cover and lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain security
- 2 lateral multifunctional windows with mosquito net, from the outside sewn-in clear windows with polyester cover and lateral polyester overhangs for optimum rain protection
- 2 large windows with mosquito net, polyester cover and lateral polyester overhangs at the rear side
- Rolled up windows can be fixated with a clip-system - no rubber sling
- Sturdy zippers with EHMANNS logo
- Taped seams and reinforced peg clips with matt silver D-shape rings on different heights and storm pole security
- 2 rod retainers with Velcro and EHMANNS logo
- Separate bowl-shaped groundsheet with integrated tension strap fixated from the outside for faster erection and improved protection of rodents
- Separate tension strap for erection without groundsheet
- Superlight forged 7005 aluminium pegs with T-hammerhead and EHMANNS logo - delivered in a reinforced tunnel bag
- Reinforced carrying bag of 600D cordura with shoulder belt and handles
Dimensions: approx. 305 cm x 305 cm x 150 cm (D x W x H)
Size of Carrying Bag: appr. 113 cm x 32 cm x 20 cm (D x W x H)
Weight: approx. 16 kg
Overwraps avoid generation of condensate within the bivvy and increase isolation; thereby more warmth stays in the bivvy and in summer less warmth comes in, respectively. Our overwraps are trimmed to overhang the basic form of the bivvy by approximately 30 cm to the front. Combined with the four ribbed bivvies this construction leads to a very roomy extended overwrap. This antechamber provides extra room in the bivvy when the front is opened. It is the perfect place to store wet and dirty items, which one doesn´t like to have inside the bivvy.